At Cultive we love collaborating with talented writers to help get your content in front of our audience. If you are interested in being a Cultive contributor, email us at email@example.com
Cultive creates products and articles that reflect the passion points of our audience, and are constantly on the lookout for subject matter experts to make this an even better experience. Our six current brand categories include:
- Girl Power (women’s issues and empowerment)
- Boss Lady (careers)
- Wanderlust (travel)
- Mind & Soul (wellbeing)
- Adulting (lifestyle)
- Food & Wine
- Pride: LGBTQIA
We accept a range of content types including articles, personal stories, listicles, how to’s, poems, opinion pieces etc. Any way that we can create a meaningful and relatable content experience for our audience.
When submitting a post, please provide the following:
- Any relevant links and images (Please ensure you have the copyright to these images)
- A biography of 2-3 sentences and a high-resolution headshot of the author (unless you are submitting anonymously).
- The text of the post attached in a word document with post headline.
- Instant exposure to targeted traffic: You receive your name, short bio & website/blog link on your post
- Grow Your Social Media Following: A link to your Instagram or Facebook within the post
- Discount Storewide: 20% storewide discount for contributors
Guest post guidelines:
- We do not accept solely self-promotion articles.
- Our audience is global, so we prefer articles to have fairly global relevance.
- You must have all of the necessary rights, including copyright and distribution.
- All articles need to be original (we are able to check for plagiarism).
- Your article may not contain any language or content that could be considered threatening, harassing, defamatory, deceptive, fraudulent or invasive.
Please note paid submissions are available for recurring writers. Please email to discuss.