Cultive aims to ensure that each customer is happy with their purchase and experience, and will follow the above policies in the instance of damaged, faulty or lost items. Customers agree that Cultive does not offer partial or full refunds or store credit for customers that change their mind on a purchase once it has been processed. It is not the responsibility of Cultive to offer compensation to a customer outside of the reasons listed above. Our Refund Guarantee is subject to the terms and conditions applicable to ‘RETURNS’.
Received a damaged item?
We are sorry to hear you may have experienced an issue with an item you order!
Please take a picture of the damaged item and email our customer service team at email@example.com
We will gladly issue you a replacement item or issue a refund back to your original form of payment within 40 business days from when you received this item for any of the following reasons:
- Your order contains damaged product(s)
- Your order has a printing mistake
- You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get a replacement on its way to you ASAP! Please include your original order number and the details on what item(s) you would like us to replace and the size you would prefer.
If we require you to return the product to us, we will pay the cost of the return.
Wrong item delivered?
Very occasionally we may accidentally ship the wrong item to you. If you have received an incorrect item, let us know as soon as you can, ideally within 3 business days of receiving your delivery. We will offer to send you the correct item and arrange for the return of the incorrectly shipped item at no cost to you.
Faults and Warranty Claims
Cultive warrants all goods to be free from defects in materials and workmanship, and of acceptable quality and durability for the purpose for which they are designed. If an item arrives that is missing parts, is faulty, is defective or has been damaged during manufacturing, please take photos or video clearly illustrating the problem and contact us as soon as possible, ideally within 3 business days of receiving your delivery.
The best solution to any product fault depends on the nature of the fault itself and the outcome that works best for you. We will work collaboratively with you to find a solution that you’re happy with. For example, we may arrange one or a combination of the following:
- Send you any missing parts or components
- Arrange a repair by a local tradesperson in your area (with an offer of compensation to you)
- Replace the product (subject to availability)
- Offer you an alternative product
- Offer a partial or full refund
You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
This Faults and Warranties policy does not cover:
- Normal wear and tear
- Damage arising from improper assembly or modification
- Damage arising from abnormal use or abuse
- Damage, wear and tear as a result of improper or lack of maintenance and/or care (e.g. fabric, leather or timber)
- Damage to external or product packaging only
- Damage occurring during your own handling and transportation of goods from a Click & Collect pick up location
- Insignificant minor variations in dimensions, colour, grain or finish
- Insignificant minor imperfections or superficial blemishes
Haven’t received your item??
Cultive will determine whether an order or item is deemed lost in transit at its sole discretion. We will conduct an investigation and attempt to find and deliver all item(s) and an item cannot be claimed to be lost in transit if:
- The delivery address is incorrect or unclear
- The tracking information for the shipment is showing it is in transit (or other such status that defines the item as yet to be delivered)
- The item was accepted or left at the delivery address according to the instructions supplied to the carrier
You may cancel an order, or part thereof, only before an order reaches the dispatch processing stage, in this case you will receive a refund in the amount you paid for the product. After an order, or part thereof, reaches the dispatch processing stage, cancellations or changes are not possible. As we endeavour to send your order to you as soon as possible, which often will be between 1-12 hours, requests for cancellations need to be lodged as soon as practicable after ordering. Once items are processed, you cannot cancel them.
Unfortunately, we do not offer exchanges.
Because of the custom nature of our printing and product fulfilment processes, we cannot accept returns, exchanges, or offer refunds for print on-demand orders once an order has been approved online and placed in our system. It is your sole responsibility as the customer to confirm the accuracy of all data, graphics and content contained in your order prior to approving and submitting your order. We fulfil printing and custom product orders automatically from our website, therefore, no one will review or verify the accuracy or visual correctness of your order prior to it being printed or fulfilled.
If you make a mistake on your order, please contact us as soon as possible. We will try to help you in any way that we can.
Your consumer rights
The goods you purchase come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. If your product is faulty, broken or otherwise non-compliant with a consumer guarantee under the Australian Consumer Law please contact us as soon as possible with your name and order number and our customer care team will look after you.
We reserve the right to refuse a return in cases where we cannot be reasonably satisfied that you purchased the product from us and where we deem damage to a product to be due to fair wear and tear, misuse, failure to use in accordance with manufacturer’s instructions or failure to take reasonable care.